You’re welcomed to consult us！
Pet brush massager manufacturers tell you how to reduce cat hair loss
There are more and more pet cats in the house, so do you know how to reduce cat hair loss? Let's introduce pet brush massager manufacturers.
1. Take a few minutes a day to groom your cat. Don’t think it’s troublesome to groom your cat. If you develop a habit every day, your cat will feel very comfortable and is willing to play this game with you every day. Of course you will save trouble too! Because combing hair every day can comb out a lot of dead hair, which is the fundamental way to remove hair, and it can also prevent hair from knotting. It also has a massage function, promotes blood circulation, and enhances skin health. Only healthy skin can not fall off. The key to Mao.
2. Take a moderate bath. Some parents want to bathe their cats every day, while some parents do not wash their cats once a year or a half. In fact, this is all wrong! The correct cat bath should be washed every 5-7 days in summer and every 7-10 days in winter. It is absolutely wrong to bathe cats repeatedly if they see their hair shed. Excessive bathing will only damage the skin tissues and cause even more terrible hair loss. It will also make the cat's skin sensitive and fragile, and it is easy to suffer from various skin diseases.
3. Choose an appropriate shampoo. Cat skin is neutral, so pet-specific shampoo should be used. It is not suitable for alkaline human shampoos. Some people even use disinfectants such as Dettol. These are chemically harmful liquids and should never be used on cats, because these substances will damage the cat’s skin, cause allergies and cause hair loss.
4. Appropriate sun exposure to help cats absorb ultraviolet rays. Sun exposure can make cats' skin and hair healthier. All cats like to bask in the sun, but they should be provided with a place where they can be shaded, and the time should not be too long to avoid sunburn or dehydration.
5. Cut the hair shorter. In fact, summer is here, it's not bad to change the hair style for the cat! Shortening the hair is not only easy to comb, but also easy to observe the condition of the cat's skin. It is very helpful to improve the hair loss, and it will also make the cat feel cool and comfortable. It is recommended to take cats to a formal pet grooming salon for trimming, because cats will not let you cut them like a dog. You are a rookie who cuts the cat, or cuts it ugly and hurts the cat’s self-esteem, so it will do it again next time. I won't let you cut it either.
The above is how pet brush massager manufacturers summarize the small methods to reduce cat hair loss, I hope it will be helpful to you.