You’re welcomed to consult us！
How to use pet nail clipper cutter
1. Grasp the nail base of the pet's paw with your hand. If it is a long-haired dog, tweak the hair in front of the toe so that the nail is fully exposed.
2. Use the pet nail clipper cutter for pets to trim perpendicular to the nails. The blade should be sharp and not sloppy when cutting.
3. Don't cut too much at one time, you can cut more frequently. In case you cut too much at one time, especially if the blood line is cut, it will bleed, and the dog will be afraid of cutting nails in the future.
4. The approximate length of the nail after cutting. If your dog is very patient, you can also use a nail file to file the tip of the nail that has just been trimmed.
5. There is a wolf claw near the dog's ankle, this nail also needs to be trimmed. It is also possible for some dogs to have their dewclaws amputated when they were young.
6. The principles and methods of dewclaw trimming are similar to trimming other nails. Sometimes it is very long and can be cut a little bit more.
7. The final nails are very thick, so be sure to use a special pet nail clipper cutter and have a sharp blade.